YES WE ARE OPEN!
During these stressful and uncertain times, we want to be able to provide a safe environment so that we can continue to serve our community. As such, and effective immediately, we will be be implementing various changes to our store procedures, outlined below. Please check back often, as the situation is changing quickly and we’re doing our best to accommodate these changes.
- DO NOT enter if you are feeling unwell with cough, fever or a runny nose OR have travelled in the past 14 days
- Instead, send a healthy friend with your list or ask us about delivery or curbside pickup
- Please try to maintain a safe distance from staff and your fellow customers.
- We will accept cash, but please consider paying by debit or credit card.
To support the health and safety of our staff, customers and, we are implementing enhanced in store procedures immediately:
- Enhanced Cleaning Protocols: Our staff will be taking extra measures to ensure high contact surfaces are subject to routine cleaning. This includes the handles on baskets, carts and cooler doors, pinpads and bulk handles throughout the store. Additionally, we have provided gloves and surface cleaner at the entrance to the store – please use at your convenience.Stock Levels: We are working with our distributors on increasing inventory, especially of staple items. We continue to receive stock, but cannot guarantee to receive everything we have ordered. Please be mindful by not stocking up unnecessarily.
- Accepted payment: We will accept cash, but please consider paying by debit or credit card.
- In-store features: We have suspended all in-store sampling and all supplement and health and beauty product testers will be removed. In some cases, staff are able to provide you with samples – please ask for assistance. Additionally, we have put away the children’s toys that were available.
- In-store events: We have suspended all in-store demos and workshops until further notice.
- Additional features: We recently installed plexiglass barriers at both cashes for your protection and that of our staff. Our staff are following the Public Health recommendations on hand washing, wellness checks for themselves, and social distancing.
NEW STORE HOURS
MONDAY to FRIDAY: 9a.m. to 6 pm
SATURDAY: 9a.m. to 5p.m.
SUNDAY: 11a.m. to 5p.m.
DELIVERIES, CURBSIDE PICK AND CASH PICKUP
Thanks to everyone for your patience as we quickly rolled out new services for those that are unable to come into store to shop.
To manage growing order volumes for this new service, please follow these steps to ensure your order is received:
- Please email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be checking our emails 2-3 times per day.
- Please be as specific as possible and include:
- dietary restrictions (gluten/dairy free);
- whether substitutions are accepted;
- quantities of items;
- whether this will be a curbside or cash pickup or delivery; and
- any timing restrictions for order to be filled.
- Once we open your email, we’ll send you a reply to say that it was received.
- One your order is ready, we’ll call you to clarify any questions and to process your payment over the phone with either VISA or MasterCard.
- **Currently, we’re unable to provide delivery on Saturday and Sundays.
The Dandelion Foods Team