New products! Looking for a quick, healthy snack on the go?
Bite Me Treats, of Ottawa, has taken wholesome, good-for-you ingredients to make delicious ready-to-eat treats – try Chocolate Peanut Butter, Coco Bites & Fudge Brownie.
Or, try their mixes if you have a bit more time to prep. Just add coconut oil and water, roll into balls and enjoy!
Welcome to our store @bite_me_treats ! See them this Saturday at our Customer Appreciation day!
#newproducts #healthyonthego#deliciousandnutritious #ottawamade#customerappreciation
Fall drinks just went next level with 2 new products from @botanicahealth – Chocolate Turmeric Golden Mylk & Reishi Hot Chocolate! We ❤ their original Turmeric Golden Mylk and know that you’ll love these products as well. Watch for them sampled in-store soon!
#reishimushroom #falldrinks #goldenmylk#chocolateturmeric #mushroomsallday
Move over Brady Bunch, we’ve got The Bitters Bunch! Indigestion? Bloating? Burping? Gas? Canadian Bitters from @stfrancisherbfarm to the rescue.
#bloatedbelly #bittersface #canadianmade #indegestion #gassybelly
Canadian Bitters® contains Gentian which is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine:
- to help relieve digestive disturbances/dyspepsia;
- as a digestive tonic and bitter to help stimulate appetite and aid digestion (stomachic); and
- to help prevent nausea (anti-emetic).
St. Francis Herb Farm’s Canadian Bitters is certified organic.
Canadian Bitters® is one of St. Francis Herb Farm’s best known formulas and contains what are considered cooling (bitter) herbs and warming (pungent) herbs, as well as aromatic digestives.
🎶I Scream, You Scream,
We All Scream for Ice Cream🎶
Hot summer days call for cool treats… it’s a rule (or should be). Whether you’re looking for organic or low carb/cal ice cream, gluten free, non-dairy oat/cashew/coconut we have lots of options for all!
#dairyfree #glutenfree #glutenfreevegan#lowcarb #lowgidiet #summerliving☀@organicmeadow @oatandmill @so_delicious@coconutbliss @arcticzero
Beauty abounds in our latest produce delivery from Bluegrass Farm, near Smith Falls. We have heirloom tomatoes, arugula, New Zealand spinach and basil.
Bluegrass Farm is a certified organic vegetable farm that, using an innovative system of heated greenhouses, help to supply our store with fresh local produce nearly year-round.
They are committed to protecting ecosystem health and growing a diversity of produce, focusing on salad greens and other greenhouse crops. Their organic certification with Ecocert Canada means they grow everything in accordance with the Canadian Organic Standards.
We’re thrilled to be stocking 3 granolas from Urban Hippie Granola. Nutritious and all-natural granolas handmade in Kingston.
- Cranberry Pumpkin Seed – Enjoy the burst of cranberry flavour mixed with crisply roasted pumpkin seeds for this enjoyable breakfast cereal or snack. Enjoy your breakfast like nature intended. Nut-free, egg-free, dairy-free, sulphite-free, soy-free, school-approved! High in fibre. Perfect for pre/post workouts.Great for road trips, hiking, etc
- Maca Matcha Superfood – Don’t you wish all cereals were this delicious while you still say “yum” while you’re eating? That’s why we came up with Maca Matcha Superfood. You have the most delicious granola while the maca and matcha are doing their magic in the background. Fresh currants and pumpkin seeds balance out this delectable meal and snack. Antioxidant, energy booster, caffeine burst, superfood, Nut-Free, Egg-Free, Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, Soy-Free, School Safe, and Mom Approved!
- Vanilla Cinnamon Flax Seed – This is the perfect granola for anyone who wants a simple but delicious granola. Add your favourite fruit to a bowl and drench it in the milk of your choice. Some call flaxseed one of the most powerful plant foods on the planet. This cereal also has cinnamon known to be one of the most delicious and healthiest spices on the planet. High in Fiber, Vitamins, Minerals, and Amino Acids, Vegetarian, Dairy Free, Nut Free, Soy-Free Egg-Free. School Safe and Mom Approved! Great for hiking.