The Wild Rose Herbal D-Tox is a proven 12-day cleansing program that support the function of the liver, kidneys, small intestines and bowels to promote proper digestion and elimination of toxins and waste.
With a robust and approachable meal plan and a very easy-to-follow recommendation list, you won’t be wondering if you’re doing it right or if it’s working!
PLUS, you can join the Wild Rose D-Tox Facebook group for the recipe book and other useful information!
Earthli Plant-Powered Superfoods Inc. is a new socially-conscious Canadian health food provider based in Halifax, Nova Scotia. For consumers seeking plant-based nutrition as a lifestyle choice to promote bodily health and support earth-friendly practices, Earthli provides wholesome products with the outstanding superfood and ecological benefits afforded by sustainably-grown hemp.
Featuring 4 nutrient-rich products:
HEMP HEARTS: Vegan plant protein with the benefits of Omegas. Earthli’s single ingredient sustainably-grown superfood provides 10 grams of protein, and 12 grams of Omegas (3 and 6) per serving, with a mild nutty taste that can be added to salads, baking recipes, and savoury dishes. Look for this and other Earthli superfood products in the sturdy Zero Waste recyclable, reusable can made from recycled metal.
CHOCOLATE PLANT PROTEIN SHAKE: Vegan plant-based nutrition has never tasted better! Our super rich and chocolatey keto-friendly power shake mix delivers 20 grams of protein per serving, and only 4 grams of net carbs with a rich flavour and texture you’ll want to take everywhere. Look for this and other Earthli superfood products in the sturdy Zero Waste recyclable, reusable can made from recycled metal.
PLANT PROTEIN & FIBRE: Vegan plant protein with the benefits of added fibre. Earthli’s single ingredient sustainably-grown superfood provides 15 grams of protein, and 19 grams of dietary fibre per serving, with a mild taste that mixes subtly with your favourite smoothie, baking recipes, and savoury dishes. Look for this and other Earthli superfood products in the sturdy Zero Waste recyclable, reusable can made from recycled metal.
PLANT PROTEIN: Vegan plant protein just doesn’t get any simpler than this. Earthli’s single ingredient sustainably-grown superfood provides a whopping 22 grams of protein and 8 grams of fibre per serving, with a mild taste that mixes subtly with your favourite smoothie, baking recipes, and savoury dishes. Look for this and other Earthli superfood products in the sturdy Zero Waste recyclable, reusable can made from recycled metal.
☀️ What’s in your sunscreen?☀️
Traditional sunscreens (non mineral) contain ingredients that can be harmful to you – disrupting our hormones, interfering with our endocrine system, aggravating our skin – and harm our environment.
Broad spectrum, mineral-based sunscreen offers protection from both UVA rays (which penetrates the skin) and UVB rays (sunburn). If your label doesn’t mention both, you may have zero protection from UVA rays.
Stress reliever? Comfort food? Scarcity of bread in the stores?
Who knows the reason, but the response is clear – legions of people are using this increased time at home to bake.
Artisan breads, sourdoughs, scones, buns and more! Our customers are in the mood for some baked goodness and we’ve got what you need to bake your next Pinterest-worthy bread creation.
Yeast – Instant Yeast and Dry Active Yeast
- Active dry yeast and instant yeast both help leaven bread and provide an airy, light texture, but they do so in slightly different ways and there’s one major difference in how you use them: Active dry yeast needs to be dissolved in water before using, while instant yeast can be mixed right into dry ingredients.
Flour – all purpose, bread, whole wheat and more
- All Purpose Flour, also known as refined flour or simply flour, is made from wheat grains after removing the brown covering. It is then milled, refined and bleached. It has a light texture and high gluten strength well suited for baking cookies, muffins, bread and cakes.
- Bread flour is a high-protein flour that typically contains between 12 and 14% protein and is designed for baking yeasted breads. The high protein content means that bread flour has more gluten in it, which makes the dough more elastic and light and results in a chewy and airy texture when baked.
- Whole–wheat flour is made from hard red spring or winter wheat, which has a nutty, hearty taste. It provides more fiber and other nutrients than all-purpose flour.
Gluten Free options (many more options)
- Almond flour is made from almonds, which have been blanched and ground to a fine meal that is ideal for gluten free baking.
- Gluten Free All Purpose baking flour is a versatile gluten free flour blend, without xanthan gum or guar gum. Mix is made with a variety of bean flours, starches and other flours.
- 1-to-1 baking flour is a special blend of gluten free flours and starches includes xanthan gum and is ideal for food like cookies, cakes, brownies, muffins, pancakes and more.
Nutritional doctors and dieticians tell us everybody should take vinegar regularly. A huge percentage of the population can not stand the taste of apple cider vinegar. We decided to make a better tasting vinegar.
Maple Bee Honey vinegar is produced on a family farm in Clarington, Ontario, using 100% raw unpasteurized Canadian honey. When creating the vinegar they use a constant process that gives the same quality in every batch. The only variation is the honey. The honey is the natural ingredient that changes with the season but it does not affect the vinegar.
Benefits of Honey Vinegar
⇨ Relieves Acid Reflux
⇨ May Lower Cholesterol
⇨ Relief of Leg Cramps
⇨ Minimizes Acne & Dandruff
⇨ Helps with Overall Digestion
⇨ Reduces Inflammation and Joint Pain
⇨ Balances PH
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
⇨ Take 1 tbsp in warm water, morning and night (Amount of water can vary)
⇨ Tastes great on roasted potatoes and boiled eggs
⇨ When baking, use it in your pastries
⇨ Make your own homemade salad dressing
⇨ For acne/dandruff you may ingest & use topically
⇨ Add it to your water bottle to flavour & quench thirst
⇨ Use it as a marinade or for pickling