Inka Nature’s focus is of high-end natural food, supplements organically grown in South America, a region rich know for her biodiversity. They believe in the power of nature in providing the human body with healthy nutrients. Inka Nature works daily to bring unique, organic products with proven rich nutrients.
Join Inka Nature at Dandelion Foods where they’ll be sampling the following:
Maca: Improve your well-being with maca, a nutritionally rich dietary supplement that tones, energizes and stimulates. It is used traditionally to promote fertility, treat sexual dysfunction, stimulate the immune system and tone the system.
Desmodium: Very popular in traditional plant medicine in Central and South America. Current Peruvian phytotherapy uses a tea leaf to purify the blood, detoxify the body from toxins and chemicals in the current living environment, cleanse the kidneys and urinary tract, and treat ovarian problems such as inflammation and irritation, vaginal discharge and bleeding.
We’re excited to bring you our first-ever Men’s Health Night Out – a fun evening for men (and women)! In addition to food and drinks, we’ll be providing useful information on health and wellness specifically for men.
Date: Wednesday, November 13
Location: 451 Ottawa Street, Almonte, ON
Featuring speakers: Dr. Elie Klein, Jesse Campbell and Mike Dier
6:45p.m. – Dr. Elie Klein, Naturopathic Doctor & Health Educator
Despite Western medicine’s best efforts, cardiovascular disease is still a leading cause of death. Dr. Klein, naturopathic doctor and health educator, will discuss the most common causes of high blood pressure, cholesterol, and heart disease – and what steps you can take to increase the odds of preventing a heart attack or stroke.
7:05p.m. – Mike Dier, Certified Kinesiologist & Athletic Therapist
Daily nutritional requirements differ as we age, and between men and women. Certified Kinesiologist, Mike Dier, will discuss nutritional strategies to get you (or keep you) on the road to good health.
7:20p.m. – Jesse Campbell, Exercise Coach & Holistic Lifestyle Coach
Regular physical activity helps to maintain a healthy body weight and reduce the risk of many chronic conditions and injuries. Join Jesse Campbell, certified personal trainer, for a discussion on the importance of, and how to, incorporate strength training into your daily routine.
Join in the fun where you will learn how to make delicious dairy-free cashew cheese and take home your own Holiday Cheese Log at the end of the evening.
Location: Dandelion Foods, 451 Ottawa Street, Almonte
Date: November 20th, 2019 6:30-8:30pm
Live Blood Cell Analysis is an excellent tool for establishing areas of imbalance and risk factors for future illness.
Sign up for your live cell 25 minute session with Andrea McMurtry for only $45 (taxes incl.). Andrea will be holding regular sessions at Dandelion Foods.
To book an appointment:
451 Ottawa Street, Almonte
Learn more at www.andreamcmurtry.com
There over 100 different forms of Autoimmune (AI) Disease and roughly 60 million North Americans suffering from at least one of them; making AI Disease one of the most prevalent health conditions today.
This presentation will dive into evidence-based, natural approaches to addressing and reversing the 5 root causes that ALL AI diseases share.
The 5 Roots are: Diet, Gut Issues, Infections, Inflammation, Stress
Without you, there would be no us!! Join us on Saturday, October 26 as we celebrate you, our customers, with prizes, discounts and samples.
- 10% off all purchases from 10a.m – 2p.m.;
- Goody bags for the first 25 customers through the cash;
- Samples from a variety of producers;
- Little Mississippi Juice Company – offering insanely tasty and healthy fresh cold-pressed juice, made right here in Mississippi Mills. They make getting your recommended five daily servings of fresh fruit and vegetables a snap!
- Carb Smart Express – Ottawa’s producers of healthy low-carb, paleo & keto friendly foods
- Les Fougeres – all-natural, oven ready, chef-made take home foods made at the award-winning restaurant Les Fougeres, in Chelsea Quebec
- AOR – evidenced-based & research backed nutritional supplements from one of Canada’s most trusted as well as innovative nutraceutical companies. Sampling: Magnesium Synergy
- County Fare – No sugar preserves, ketchup and barbeque sauce made in Prince Edward County
- rND Bakery -Most people struggle with the taste and texture of gluten free bread. Our bakery has developed a rigorous method to create gluten-free bread you will love.
- Progressive Nutritional – A line of supplements and superfoods for you and your family to be vibrant and live younger. Each product is created with the assistance of renowned naturopath Dr. Mikhael Adams B.Sc., ND. Sampling: VegeGreens, Complete Collagen
- Iron Vegan – Range of plan-based supplements that are exceptionally clean and nutritious. Contain no unnecessary fillers or artificial flavours, colours or sweeteners of any kind. Sampling: NEW!! Salted Caramel flavoured Iron Vegan Sprouted protein
- Lorna Vanderhaeghe – Innovative natural health products specifically designed for women’s health needs. Sampling: Active Collagen, Magsmart, Regular Girl
- Pure Lab Vitamins – Replenish your body with Canadian Manufactured natural health products – Magnesium Glycinate, Carbonyl Iron, L-Theanine, Alkapure, Bioactive B, and more!
- Skin Essence – 100% Natural-Organic skin care line specifically created to be a healthy and nourishing alternative for the body’s largest organ, the skin. At Skin Essence, we believe strongly in natural healing and the benefits that nature’s extracts, essential oils and minerals can offer. Sampling: full product line
- more to come!