Learn the latest health strategies from our experts about stress, anxiety, hormones, gut health, anti-aging, and weight management.
ENGAGING LECTURES, DEMOS & GIVEAWAYS
This event has LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE and TICKETS ARE GOING FAST!
Don’t miss out! Get your FREE ticket today!
Be inspired and empowered to reach your optimal health through education and sharing. Experience engaging lectures from top natural health experts as they discuss today’s hot women’s health topics such as, stress, hormones, menopause, anti-aging, ketogenic diet, and weight loss.
It’s challenging to keep up with ever-changing health topics and sifting through all of the information can be overwhelming. Cut through the chaos with the Women’s Health Lecture Series! You’ll find reliable and trustworthy health news, trends, tips, and techniques from top experts, all while having fun and connecting with other women who are just like you!
Earth Day is April 22, a day for all of us to take a good look at the big and little things that we can do to ensure the future sustainability of our planet. Here’s a few of the little things that we’re doing at Dandelion Foods on a daily basis to do our part:
- We offer you an option of a box or a paper bag to carry your purchases in an effort to reduce single-use plastic shopping bags. Watch for reusable shopping bags coming soon!
- We offer a selection of reusable and sustainable products including beeswax food wraps, stainless steel water bottles, organic cotton produce/bulk bags, snack bags and more.
- Though we wrap our produce in plastic bags, it is to maintain freshness and reduce spoiling. You can bring back the bags for us to recycle.
- You can bring your own container to fill for bulk products, including shampoo and conditioner, nut butters, honey, kombucha, seeds, nuts, snacks, cereals, Epsom salts, herbs and spices and so much more.
- We’re expanding our bulk section to include more products to help reduce packaging. Watch for our bulk cleaning products, coming soon!
We’re making efforts to increase this list every year. Got a suggestion? Let us know!
Dandelion foods – Supplements Assistant
Dandelion Foods is an independent, employee-owned organic grocer and supplements store in Almonte, Ontario. With a focus on our community, we offer the best in whole, local and organic foods, as well as alternative foods for specialty diets and a large selection of vitamins and supplements.
We’re looking for a customer-service oriented person to join our growing team at Dandelion Foods. As Full-Time Supplements Assistant, you will report to our Manager of Supplements and Health & Beauty. Your responsibilities will be to ensure the highest level of service possible to all Dandelion Foods customers while assisting in the departments of Supplements and Health & Beauty. We’re looking to fill this position immediately.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing excellent customer service, specifically: answering customer inquiries; guiding customers through our wide variety of supplements; making appropriate product recommendations; offering protocol support; and, assisting with dietary suggestions
- Operating cash registers, scales, scanners, and point of sales systems
- Maintaining a professional relationship with our company representatives and co-workers
- Receiving, processing, and organizing inventory
- Prompt communication with management and coworkers
- Cleaning and organizing
- Maintaining excellent product knowledge, including: attending company and product webinars, tele-trainings, and dinner trainings.
- Strong natural health product knowledge
- Post-Secondary Education — preferably Holistic Nutrition, Homeopathy or Naturopathy
- Minimum of one year’s experience in retail, sales and customer service
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a very fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with MS Office and POS systems
- Familiarity with natural foods, grocery industry
Physical Demands of Position:
- Manual dexterity with ability to use hands, wrists, and fingers for extended periods
- Ability to stand, walk, kneel, crouch for extended periods of time
Fast- paced retail floor environment. Ability to work well with others while performing many tasks with emphasis on upholding department and product standards while ensuring a high level of friendly and community-oriented customer service.
Please send your resume/CV with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Wishing you a fabulous Easter long weekend with your family, friends and loved ones.
Find BIG savings in our May flyer PLUS info on how to cleanse your gut and support a healthier immune system. Read the flyer now!
Breakthrough in Women’s Health
From hormones and mood to digestion and concerns over aging skin, women’s health has never been simple. Advances in nutraceutical therapy are providing new ways to help relieve many common health concerns. Read on for a selection of nutritional solutions you might not have heard about yet.
We’ve got a great line-up of in-store events lined up for this Spring. From the Keto Diet to Alkalinity, you’ll find interesting topics, great speakers and lots of fun in-store!
All events are held in-store at Dandelion Foods and pre-registration is required.
For more information on any event, or to suggest an event topic, please contact us: