During the COVID-19 crisis we will continue to remain open for in store shopping (following recommended precautions). We have reduced our hours to suit the needs of the staff and community.
We’re still offering online orders with curb side pickup or local delivery. More info is available here.
Stay safe and healthy!
Effective immediately, our bulk department is no longer self-service and we will no longer accept re-usable containers for bulk purchases. However, we would have happy to serve you with your bulk purchases. Please ask a staff member for assistance.
Our local delivery and curbside pickup options have proved to be very popular and we’re trying to make it easier for you and for us! (Please see our latest COVID-19 Update here.)
You can now order online using a simple form that is organized by the major departments (e.g. Fruit, Vegetables, Freezer, Dairy, Body Care etc.).
Once your order is ready, we will contact you to clarify any questions and to process your payment over the phone with either VISA or MasterCard. We can typically complete your order within 24 hours.
Delivery slots are available Monday – Friday from 2 – 4pm and curbside pickup is available daily. We will confirm what’s possible when we confirm your order with you.
As we are experiencing a higher-than-normal amount of orders, we ask that you send in your orders by 10am if you’d like to have them filled that day.
For an easy-to-use format for ordering, click here.
YES WE ARE OPEN!
During these stressful and uncertain times, we want to be able to provide a safe environment so that we can continue to serve our community. As such, and effective immediately, we will be be implementing various changes to our store procedures, outlined below. Please check back often, as the situation is changing quickly and we’re doing our best to accommodate these changes.
- DO NOT enter if you are feeling unwell with cough, fever or a runny nose OR have traveled in the past 14 days
- Instead, send a healthy friend with your list or ask us about delivery or curbside pickup
- Please try to maintain a safe distance from staff and your fellow customers.
- We will accept cash, but please consider paying by debit or credit card.
To support the health and safety of our staff, customers and, we are implementing enhanced in store procedures immediately:
- Enhanced Cleaning Protocols: Our staff will be taking extra measures to ensure high contact surfaces are subject to routine cleaning. This includes the handles on baskets, carts and cooler doors, pinpads and bulk handles throughout the store. Additionally, we have provided gloves and surface cleaner at the entrance to the store – please use at your convenience.
- Stock Levels: We are working with our distributors on increasing inventory, especially of staple items. We continue to receive stock, but cannot guarantee to receive everything we have ordered. Please be mindful by not stocking up unnecessarily.
- Accepted payment: We will accept cash, but please consider paying by debit or credit card.
- In-store features: We have suspended all in-store sampling and all supplement and health and beauty product testers will be removed. In some cases, staff are able to provide you with samples – please ask for assistance. Additionally, we have put away the children’s toys that were available.
- In-store events: We have suspended all in-store demos and workshops until further notice.
- Additional features: We recently installed plexiglass barriers at both cashes for your protection and that of our staff. Our staff are following the Public Health recommendations on hand washing, wellness checks for themselves, and social distancing.
NEW STORE HOURS
MONDAY to FRIDAY: 9a.m. to 6 pm
SATURDAY: 9a.m. to 5p.m.
SUNDAY: 11a.m. to 5p.m.
DELIVERIES, CURBSIDE PICK AND CASH PICKUP
Thanks to everyone for your patience as we quickly rolled out new services for those that are unable to come into store to shop.
To manage growing order volumes for this new service, please follow these steps to ensure your order is received:
- Please email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be checking our emails 2-3 times per day.
- Please be as specific as possible and include:
- dietary restrictions (gluten/dairy free);
- whether substitutions are accepted;
- quantities of items;
- whether this will be a curbside or cash pickup or delivery; and
- any timing restrictions for order to be filled.
- Once we open your email, we’ll send you a reply to say that it was received.
- Once your order is ready, we’ll call you to clarify any questions and to process your payment over the phone with either VISA or MasterCard.
- **Currently, we’re unable to provide delivery on Saturday and Sundays.
The Dandelion Foods Team
Nutritional doctors and dieticians tell us everybody should take vinegar regularly. A huge percentage of the population can not stand the taste of apple cider vinegar. We decided to make a better tasting vinegar.
Maple Bee Honey vinegar is produced on a family farm in Clarington, Ontario, using 100% raw unpasteurized Canadian honey. When creating the vinegar they use a constant process that gives the same quality in every batch. The only variation is the honey. The honey is the natural ingredient that changes with the season but it does not affect the vinegar.
Benefits of Honey Vinegar
⇨ Relieves Acid Reflux
⇨ May Lower Cholesterol
⇨ Relief of Leg Cramps
⇨ Minimizes Acne & Dandruff
⇨ Helps with Overall Digestion
⇨ Reduces Inflammation and Joint Pain
⇨ Balances PH
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
⇨ Take 1 tbsp in warm water, morning and night (Amount of water can vary)
⇨ Tastes great on roasted potatoes and boiled eggs
⇨ When baking, use it in your pastries
⇨ Make your own homemade salad dressing
⇨ For acne/dandruff you may ingest & use topically
⇨ Add it to your water bottle to flavour & quench thirst
⇨ Use it as a marinade or for pickling
NEW!!! Lavender Moon Mylk by Botanica Health is the perfect way to unwind for a peaceful night’s sleep. Moon Mylk is naturally sweetened and free from artificial ingredients. Made from a whole
food blend of Ashwagandha, Coconut, Dates, Lavender Tea, and Tart Cherry. Simply whisk one teaspoon into a cup of warm nut milk before bedtime. Pairs well with a cozy blanket, a good book and a few deep, slow breaths.
Interested in learning more? Botanica is hosting a LIFE CHANGING Webinar on sleep & how to improve your sleep quality. We highly recommend that you tune into this one and Sleep Your Way to Better Health!
Title: Sleep Your Way to Better Health
Description: Did you know that 40% of Canadians suffer from sleep disorders? Getting QUALITY sleep is the KEY to healing & recovering from chronic health issues. Please join Dr. Miranda Wiley to learn the FIVE key steps to help improve your sleep-wake cycle by signing up for our 30 min webinar that will help you sleep your way to better health!
Confirmed dates: Thursday, Oct 24th 11:00 am
A 30-minute webinar- with 10 minutes for questions!
Signup link: https://botanicahealth.com/sleep/
- Certified organic & Non-GMO
- Gluten free, dairy free, and soy free
- Sugar free and stevia free
- Free from artificial ingredients