We’re looking for a customer-service oriented person to join our growing team at Dandelion Foods. As Part-Time Store Clerk, your responsibilities would be to ensure the highest level of service possible to all Dandelion Foods customers while assisting in all departments.
We’re looking to fill 20-25 hours/week including afternoon, days, evenings and weekends. If interested, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cash coverage
- Stock shelves and displays
- Rotate older stock and review for short-dated items
- Label items accurately with price tags or signs
- Keep backstock areas in order; assist buyer determine out-of-stocks
- Check deliveries to verify piece count and any damaged items
- Help with special orders
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Able to multi-task and remain flexible to the changing needs of the business
- Regular, predictable attendance
- Familiarity with MS Office and Point of Sale systems
- Previous customer service experience
- Team player
Physical Demands of Position:
- Ability to lift/push/pull/carry up to 30 pounds frequently; 30-50+ pounds occasionally
- Manual dexterity with ability to use hands, wrists, and fingers for extended periods of time
- Ability to stand, walk, kneel, crouch for extended periods of time
- Regular exposure to working in refrigerated and frozen environments
Fast- paced retail floor environment. Required to perform many tasks with emphasis on upholding department and product standards while ensuring a high level of friendly and community-oriented customer service.
NEW!!! Lavender Moon Mylk by Botanica Health is the perfect way to unwind for a peaceful night’s sleep. Moon Mylk is naturally sweetened and free from artificial ingredients. Made from a whole
food blend of Ashwagandha, Coconut, Dates, Lavender Tea, and Tart Cherry. Simply whisk one teaspoon into a cup of warm nut milk before bedtime. Pairs well with a cozy blanket, a good book and a few deep, slow breaths.
Interested in learning more? Botanica is hosting a LIFE CHANGING Webinar on sleep & how to improve your sleep quality. We highly recommend that you tune into this one and Sleep Your Way to Better Health!
Title: Sleep Your Way to Better Health
Description: Did you know that 40% of Canadians suffer from sleep disorders? Getting QUALITY sleep is the KEY to healing & recovering from chronic health issues. Please join Dr. Miranda Wiley to learn the FIVE key steps to help improve your sleep-wake cycle by signing up for our 30 min webinar that will help you sleep your way to better health!
Confirmed dates: Thursday, Oct 24th 11:00 am
A 30-minute webinar- with 10 minutes for questions!
Signup link: https://botanicahealth.com/sleep/
- Certified organic & Non-GMO
- Gluten free, dairy free, and soy free
- Sugar free and stevia free
- Free from artificial ingredients
Ancient Wisdom Meets Modern Health Science
Fermentation has been traditionally used to preserve fresh foods and improve their shelf life, increase nutrient density, and enhance flavour. Fermented foods and beverages like apple cider vinegar, olives and miso have also been shown to contain health-promoting phytonutrients, especially polyphenols.
These days, modern health science is both validating and continuing to evolve many of the world’s food fermentation methods developed over hundreds of generations. We now have access to a great number of convenient bioavailable, nutrient-dense superfood products.
Our October flyer features savings on fermented foods, drinks and nutritional supplements as well as some of your favourite staple brands.
It’s that time of year! Time to reserve your fresh, never frozen, organic Thanksgiving turkey.
We’ll be once again sourcing them from Yorkshire Valley Farms. The turkeys are raised on family-run farms in Ontario, where they enjoy an organic, non-GMO all-grain diet. They never treat their grains with chemicals, herbicides or pesticides, and never add animal by-products or antibiotics to the feed.
Available in sizes 13 to 16lbs and priced $4.99/lb. Contact us for details. Limited stock.
#thanksgiving #thanksgivingdinner #organicturkey #nongmo #ontariofarmers #raisedwithoutantibiotics
Fall is almost here and that means we’re rolling out a brand-new calendar of in-store events for our customers. These events are a great way to learn about specific nutrition topics in person and area great way to ask questions and get clarification form the experts who are giving the presentation.
All events are held in-store at Dandelion Foods and pre-registration is required. Register in store or send an email to email@example.com.
Stay tuned for a more detailed description of each event in the coming months.
Have an idea for event topics? Please let us know!
Just like vitamins, minerals help your body stay healthy. Your body uses minerals to perform many different functions from building strong bones to transmitting nerve impulses.
- You lose it when you sweat, making it even more important to supplement through the hot months. Magnesium also helps with insulin regulation, sleep, mental health, muscles and more!
- Symptoms of low iron don’t show up as easily in the summer. Why? Because we are tanned (masking dark circles and pale skin). We also often have our hair up and under hats (hiding hair loss).