Effective immediately, our bulk department is no longer self-service and we will no longer accept re-usable containers for bulk purchases. However, we would have happy to serve you with your bulk purchases. Please ask a staff member for assistance.
Our local delivery and curbside pickup options have proved to be very popular and we’re trying to make it easier for you and for us! (Please see our latest COVID-19 Update here.)
You can now order online using a simple form that is organized by the major departments (e.g. Fruit, Vegetables, Freezer, Dairy, Body Care etc.).
Once your order is ready, we will contact you to clarify any questions and to process your payment over the phone with either VISA or MasterCard. We can typically complete your order within 24 hours.
Delivery slots are available Monday – Friday from 2 – 4pm and curbside pickup is available daily. We will confirm what’s possible when we confirm your order with you.
As we are experiencing a higher-than-normal amount of orders, we ask that you send in your orders by 10am if you’d like to have them filled that day.
For an easy-to-use format for ordering, click here.
YES WE ARE OPEN!
During these stressful and uncertain times, we want to be able to provide a safe environment so that we can continue to serve our community. As such, and effective immediately, we will be be implementing various changes to our store procedures, outlined below. Please check back often, as the situation is changing quickly and we’re doing our best to accommodate these changes.
- DO NOT enter if you are feeling unwell with cough, fever or a runny nose OR have traveled in the past 14 days
- Instead, send a healthy friend with your list or ask us about delivery or curbside pickup
- Please try to maintain a safe distance from staff and your fellow customers.
- We will accept cash, but please consider paying by debit or credit card.
To support the health and safety of our staff, customers and, we are implementing enhanced in store procedures immediately:
- Enhanced Cleaning Protocols: Our staff will be taking extra measures to ensure high contact surfaces are subject to routine cleaning. This includes the handles on baskets, carts and cooler doors, pinpads and bulk handles throughout the store. Additionally, we have provided gloves and surface cleaner at the entrance to the store – please use at your convenience.
- Stock Levels: We are working with our distributors on increasing inventory, especially of staple items. We continue to receive stock, but cannot guarantee to receive everything we have ordered. Please be mindful by not stocking up unnecessarily.
- Accepted payment: We will accept cash, but please consider paying by debit or credit card.
- In-store features: We have suspended all in-store sampling and all supplement and health and beauty product testers will be removed. In some cases, staff are able to provide you with samples – please ask for assistance. Additionally, we have put away the children’s toys that were available.
- In-store events: We have suspended all in-store demos and workshops until further notice.
- Additional features: We recently installed plexiglass barriers at both cashes for your protection and that of our staff. Our staff are following the Public Health recommendations on hand washing, wellness checks for themselves, and social distancing.
NEW STORE HOURS
MONDAY to FRIDAY: 9a.m. to 6 pm
SATURDAY: 9a.m. to 5p.m.
SUNDAY: 11a.m. to 5p.m.
DELIVERIES, CURBSIDE PICK AND CASH PICKUP
Thanks to everyone for your patience as we quickly rolled out new services for those that are unable to come into store to shop.
To manage growing order volumes for this new service, please follow these steps to ensure your order is received:
- Please email your order to email@example.com. We will be checking our emails 2-3 times per day.
- Please be as specific as possible and include:
- dietary restrictions (gluten/dairy free);
- whether substitutions are accepted;
- quantities of items;
- whether this will be a curbside or cash pickup or delivery; and
- any timing restrictions for order to be filled.
- Once we open your email, we’ll send you a reply to say that it was received.
- Once your order is ready, we’ll call you to clarify any questions and to process your payment over the phone with either VISA or MasterCard.
- **Currently, we’re unable to provide delivery on Saturday and Sundays.
The Dandelion Foods Team
Time to show us some love, friends! Dandelion Foods has been nominated in the Ottawa Health and Wellness Expo’s Leadership in Health Award in the category of Best Ottawa Health Store.
The Ottawa Health and Wellness Online Expo takes place from early Saturday, February 22, 2020 to late Sunday, February 23, 2020. Winners of the Leadership in Health Awards will be announced on Sunday, February 23, 2020!
To register for the Ottawa Health and Wellness ONLINE Expo go to:
It’s a new decade and a new year! Instead of making goals to change who you are, we want to help unlock what already makes you awesome.
Want to run MORE? Sleep MORE? Cook MORE?
Whatever your goals, we’re here to help you get there faster. For the month of February, enter to win a $10,000 customized grand prize from @progressivenutritional as part of their MORE YOU 2020 contest. You’ll have the chance to earn additional entries through social engagement and referrals. Plus you can vote for your favourite retail store display to earn a final bonus entry.
PLUS, for the month of February, we’ll be giving away 1 (or more) product each week on our social media pages AND 2 products as part of our display contest in store.
Tell us what you’re making progress on for a chance to win a $10,000 customized grand prize.
MORE chances to win; MORE great giveaways; MORE you.
It’s 2020! A brand-new year (and new decade) means new resolutions and new opportunities. For us, at Dandelion Foods, it also means a brand-new line up of in-store events.
Our Winter/Spring Events Calendar is jam-packed with great speakers, informative topics and lots of opportunities to learn and have fun!
We host an extensive selection of workshops on nutrition, wellness and holistic living in store throughout the year. These events are a great way to learn about specific nutrition topics, ask questions and get clarification from the experts who are giving the presentation. Topics are always changing and most are at no cost.
Workshops and classes are held in store, after regular retail hours. Pre-registration is required and can be done in store or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay tuned for a more detailed description of each event in the coming months.
Have an idea for event topics? Please let us know!