We’re looking for an energetic, detail-oriented and customer-service oriented person to join our growing team at Dandelion Foods. As Part-Time Store Clerk, your responsibilities would be to ensure the highest level of service possible to all Dandelion Foods customers while assisting in inventory management across all departments.
We’re looking to fill 20-30 hours/week including daytime, early evenings and weekends. If interested, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stock shelves and displays
- Cash coverage
- Rotate older stock and review for short-dated items
- Label items accurately with price tags or signs
- Keep backstock areas in order; assist buyer determine out-of-stocks
- Check deliveries to verify piece count and any damaged items
- Help with special orders
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Able to multi-task and remain flexible to the changing needs of the business
- Attention to detail
- Regular, predictable attendance
- Familiarity with MS Office and POS systems
- Previous customer service experience
- Team player
Physical Demands of Position:
- Ability to lift/push/pull/carry up to 30 pounds frequently; 30-50+ pounds occasionally
- Manual dexterity with ability to use hands, wrists, and fingers for extended periods of time
- Ability to stand, walk, kneel, crouch for extended periods of time
- Regular exposure to working in refrigerated and frozen environments
Fast- paced retail floor environment. Ability to work well with others while performing many tasks with emphasis on upholding department and product standards while ensuring a high level of friendly and community-oriented customer service.
We’re growing Dandelion Foods to bring you more of what you’ve asked for: more local & unique products – plus a few surprises – with the same great service!
Over the next few months, we’ll be kicking up some dust as we expand into the retail space next door. We appreciate your patience with us during this time. Stay tuned for updates, sneak peeks and details of our Grand Re-opening!
You can follow us at:
Our October sales flyer is live! Don’t miss your chance to stock up on staple items, new products and wellness products.
Curcumin is an impressive little spice. In fact, there are thousands of scientific articles published on its many health benefits. Read on to learn the powerful ways that curcumin can help promote good health naturally!
Read on to learn about the power of Curcumin and visit us in-store to see if it’s right for you!
L-theanine is an amino acid found almost solely in the green tea plant. It has been found to promote alpha brain wave production, a state of relaxation similar to that experienced during and after meditation.
Read Pure Lab Vitamins’ latest blog post to find out all you need to know about nature’s powerful relaxant, as well as how it can help reduce anxiety and make stressful situations more manageable.
Come in store for more information!
Hello friends of Dandelion Foods! It’s hard to believe that we are only months away from our 5th anniversary. It’s been an incredible journey and we definitely couldn’t have done it without your support!
We value your loyalty and are looking for your support again in planning our next 5 years, and beyond. You can help us define what our future will look like by completing this short survey.
Thanks for your continued support!
Start the survey.
This month, save big on our entire line of Ottawa’s PURE LAB VITAMINS!
Pure Lab Vitamins
is an Ottawa-based natural health company with vitamins and products focused on replenishing the body from key deficiencies.
See our July Healthy Savings flyer
for saving on our full line of Pure Lab products!