Find BIG savings in our March flyer PLUS learn why we need quality sleep to restore, rebuild and detoxify your bodies. Read more!
Medications, stress, diet and nutrient-depleted soil can contribute to Magnesium deficiency, resulting in constipation, insomnia, restless legs, migraines and more. Replenish your body with Magnesium Glycinate from Ottawa’s Pure Lab Vitamins
Time to stock up – 300 caps on sale for $49.95 and 120 caps on sale for $19.95. While supplies last.
#magnesiumglycinate #replenishyourbody#constipationrelief #restlesslegsyndrome#migrainerelief #glutenfree #sugarfree#vegan
As we approached our 5th anniversary, we reached out to you, our customers, to see what we could do to keep earning your support and loyalty. And you responded.
Watch this video to see what we’re doing to keep you coming back or, better yet, come in store and see for yourself!
with NUTS TO YOU
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup cane sugar
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup NUTS TO YOU Almond butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 jar (235-250ml) raspberry jam
Preheat oven to 325°F.
In a large bowl, cream butter. Add sugar and beat until blended. Add egg yolks gradually and beat until combined. Mix in almond butter and vanilla extract, and beat again until well blended.
In a separate bowl, mix baking powder and flour. Add to the butter mixture and mix until dough begins to clump together.
Roll dough into tablespoon-sized balls and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. With the end of a wooden spoon, poke a hole in the centre of each ball and fill with jam using a small spoon.
Bake cookies for 15 minutes, or until golden brown. Let cookie cool on a metal rack.
Yields approximately 36 cookies. Almond butter can be replaced with any Nuts to You nut or seed butter.
Make healthier choices this holiday season with our Healthy Holiday Magazine, featuring holiday recipes, a gift giving guide, and tips to surviving the holiday season! Find it here.
PLUS , enter for your chance to WIN 1 of 3 healthy holiday prizes:
1st Prize $100 Health First New Year Bucks
2nd Prize Holiday Essential Oil Diffuser
3rd Prize Health First Brand Product:
ENTER NOW here.
Contest runs until November 30, 2018.
We’re looking for an energetic, detail-oriented and customer-service oriented person to join our growing team at Dandelion Foods. As Part-Time Store Clerk, your responsibilities would be to ensure the highest level of service possible to all Dandelion Foods customers while assisting in inventory management across all departments.
We’re looking to fill 20-30 hours/week including daytime, early evenings and weekends. If interested, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stock shelves and displays
- Cash coverage
- Rotate older stock and review for short-dated items
- Label items accurately with price tags or signs
- Keep backstock areas in order; assist buyer determine out-of-stocks
- Check deliveries to verify piece count and any damaged items
- Help with special orders
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Able to multi-task and remain flexible to the changing needs of the business
- Attention to detail
- Regular, predictable attendance
- Familiarity with MS Office and POS systems
- Previous customer service experience
- Team player
Physical Demands of Position:
- Ability to lift/push/pull/carry up to 30 pounds frequently; 30-50+ pounds occasionally
- Manual dexterity with ability to use hands, wrists, and fingers for extended periods of time
- Ability to stand, walk, kneel, crouch for extended periods of time
- Regular exposure to working in refrigerated and frozen environments
Fast- paced retail floor environment. Ability to work well with others while performing many tasks with emphasis on upholding department and product standards while ensuring a high level of friendly and community-oriented customer service.