Dandelion foods – Supplements Assistant
Dandelion Foods is an independent, employee-owned organic grocer and supplements store in Almonte, Ontario. With a focus on our community, we offer the best in whole, local and organic foods, as well as alternative foods for specialty diets and a large selection of vitamins and supplements.
We’re looking for a customer-service oriented person to join our growing team at Dandelion Foods. As Full-Time Supplements Assistant, you will report to our Manager of Supplements and Health & Beauty. Your responsibilities will be to ensure the highest level of service possible to all Dandelion Foods customers while assisting in the departments of Supplements and Health & Beauty. We’re looking to fill this position immediately.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing excellent customer service, specifically: answering customer inquiries; guiding customers through our wide variety of supplements; making appropriate product recommendations; offering protocol support; and, assisting with dietary suggestions
- Operating cash registers, scales, scanners, and point of sales systems
- Maintaining a professional relationship with our company representatives and co-workers
- Receiving, processing, and organizing inventory
- Prompt communication with management and coworkers
- Cleaning and organizing
- Maintaining excellent product knowledge, including: attending company and product webinars, tele-trainings, and dinner trainings.
- Strong natural health product knowledge
- Post-Secondary Education — preferably Holistic Nutrition, Homeopathy or Naturopathy
- Minimum of one year’s experience in retail, sales and customer service
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a very fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with MS Office and POS systems
- Familiarity with natural foods, grocery industry
Physical Demands of Position:
- Manual dexterity with ability to use hands, wrists, and fingers for extended periods
- Ability to stand, walk, kneel, crouch for extended periods of time
Fast- paced retail floor environment. Ability to work well with others while performing many tasks with emphasis on upholding department and product standards while ensuring a high level of friendly and community-oriented customer service.
Please send your resume/CV with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Wishing you a fabulous Easter long weekend with your family, friends and loved ones.
please note: Due to the overwhelming success of the initial sessions, we have decided to offer ongoing dates for live blood cell analysis. please see below for dates and times.
Live Blood Cell Analysis Session
What is Live Blood Cell Analysis?
Live Blood Cell Analysis is when a single drop of blood is drawn from the tip of the finger of the client and immediately examined, on the cellular level, under a microscope, to determine imbalances and possible deficiencies within the body.
Live Blood Cell Analysis is an excellent tool for establishing areas of imbalance and risk factors for future illness.
What can a Live Blood Cell Analysis Reveal for You?
- Mineral deficiencies (such as low levels of iron or vitamins such as B12)
- Liver and/or kidney stress
- Hormonal Issues
- Digestive Issues
- Bacteria in your body
- Many issues with the structure and function of your blood cells and much more…
Sign up for your live cell 25 minute session with Andrea McMurtry for only $35 (taxes incl.). Andrea will be holding regular sessions at Dandelion Foods, starting Saturday, May 18, and running every 2nd Saturday from 10:30a.m. to 1p.m.
To book an appointment:
451 Ottawa Street, Almonte
Learn more at www.andreamcmurtry.com
Find BIG savings in our May flyer PLUS info on how to cleanse your gut and support a healthier immune system. Read the flyer now!
Breakthrough in Women’s Health
From hormones and mood to digestion and concerns over aging skin, women’s health has never been simple. Advances in nutraceutical therapy are providing new ways to help relieve many common health concerns. Read on for a selection of nutritional solutions you might not have heard about yet.
We’ve got a great line-up of in-store events lined up for this Spring. From the Keto Diet to Alkalinity, you’ll find interesting topics, great speakers and lots of fun in-store!
All events are held in-store at Dandelion Foods and pre-registration is required.
For more information on any event, or to suggest an event topic, please contact us:
Learn a healthy, sustainable approach to the Ketogenic Diet.
Beginner Session: Learn everything you need to know to start you on your way to healthier, happier life. We will cover macronutrients, foods to eat/avoid, how to calculate individual macros, necessary supplementation and why. Learn how to follow ketogenic diet in a healthy and sustainable way. Questions are always welcome!
Advanced session: This session contains more advanced information and is meant for those of you who started keto diet and want to get into deeper ketosis to experience the great benefits of this way of eating. We will discuss topics such as: different types of fasting, carb cycling, exercising while on keto, common mistakes and breaking through plateaus. Everyone is welcome to attend!
The cost for each session is $15, or you may register for both for $30.
Please note that in order to register, you will need to pre-pay for the workshop(s). This can be done in store or by e-transfer.