Visit Dandelion Foods on January 27 to learn about a new line of products – BroccoGen and BroccoFusion.
Newco Natural Technology’s own revolutionary supplement BroccoGen 10® and BroccoFusion contain Sulforaphane, a naturally occurring compound in vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, wasabi and more. Sulforaphane increases enzyme activity which promotes age-defying and anti-inflammatory properties, detoxifies and protects skin and increases cellular integrity.
11a.m. to 2p.m.
It’s our birthday, and it just wouldn’t be a party if you didn’t help us celebrate!
Join us on January 13 for samples from the good folks at Alpha Health, Fluid Solar Roasted Coffee, Love My Buns, Prairie Naturals, rND Bakery, and Skin Essence.
PLUS save 10% off the whole store* , enter to win from a selection of fantastic prizes and, of course, gluten-free and vegan birthday cake from Sweetcheeks Kitchen!
Bring your friends and family and help us celebrate!
* REWARD POINTS WILL NOT BE GIVEN, IN PLACE OF OVERALL DISCOUNT, ALREADY DISCOUNTED ITEMS WILL NOT RECEIVE ADDITIONAL DISCOUNT.
What are your 2018 goals? If healthy living is part of those goals, we’ve got hundreds of great products featured in our flyer that can help you stick to your goals.
PLUS – we discover 8 health food trends that you can look forward to this year!
- Alpha Emulsified MCT Boost, – $25.49
- Whole Earth & Sea Multivitamin and Mineral – $63.49
- GT’s Kombucha – 3/$10
- Salus Floradix iron formula – $46.99
- Health First Vitamin D3 liquid, 50ml – $10.99
- Ener-C 1000mg Vitamin C drink mix, 30 packets – $14.99
- Dr. Bronner’s toothpaste, 140g – $5.99
- Renew Life First Cleanse – $21.99
- Crofter’s premium spreads, 235ml – $3.29
- Nuts to You organic peanut butter, 500g – $5.79
Join Dandelion Foods on Sunday, Nov. 26 for Fibrefair – Health and Wellness Fair, an event from the Mississippi Valley Textile Museum.
If you are someone who’s interested in Health and Wellness (and all of us should be) and would like to attend an enlightening, educational, and uplifting day, mark your calendars because this is an event you won’t want to miss, and admission is FREE! And while you’re here, get some Christmas shopping done too! What better gift to give to yourself and those you love than health and wellness!
Sunday, November 26
10a.m. to 4p.m.
3 Rosamond St E
Almonte, Ontario K0A 1A0
Lorna Vanderhaeghe’s focus has always been on your health. Her line of women’s supplements are designed to empower women to take control of their health.
Meet, and learn from, company representative Dana Mills as well as sample from the following in the Lorna Vanderhaeghe line of products:
- Active Collagen: Reduces the number of deep wrinkles and improves the moisture content of the skin
- IronSmart: Highly absorbable liposomal iron for your daily iron needs; delicious caramel flavor
- MagSmart: Supports the heart, nervous system and cellular energy, relieves muscle cramps and supports healthy muscle function
- Regular Girl Prebiotic & Probiotic blend: Provides relief from constipation and diarrhea, treats irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), aids weight loss and won’t cause bloating or excess gas
Get a FREE copy of our Healthy Holiday Magazine, featuring recipes, a gift giving guide, and tips to surviving the holiday season!
View the Magazine: www.healthfirstnetwork.ca/holiday-magazine
It’s contest time! Enter for your chance to WIN a holiday gift basket stocked full of products from our Healthy Holiday Magazine, valued at $150! Plus, come in and pick up your copy of the magazine in-store today!
ENTER NOW at www.healthfirstnetwork.ca/giveaway
Contest runs until Dec 16, 2017.