We’ve got a BIG contest for July.
We’re always seeking ways to highlight the amazing producers (and their products) that we stock. Since we can’t do that through in-store events or demos, we’re launching a HUGE contest.
From July 6-31, we’ll be giving away (at least) one prize every weekday from a different producer or vendor partner. The total prize value is over $1500.
There are 3 ways to enter:
- Head to our Facebook and Instagram pages every day, make sure you follow us, answer a question, etc.
- Fill out a ballot in-store
- Follow us and fill out a ballot on our website
Increase your chances of winning by entering your name using each of the above methods once every day.
July is not typically a time where Canadians focus on boosting our immune systems. However, as we know, the world has changed a lot in the last six months— with the words ‘virus’, ‘immunity’ and ‘economy’ dominating headlines.
Supporting Canadian companies and our health are vital at this stage of the pandemic.
LOOK OUT FOR THE MAPLE LEAF “ON SALE” TAGS THROUGHOUT THE FLYER TO FIND PRODUCTS
MANUFACTURED IN CANADA.
During the COVID-19 crisis we will continue to remain open for in store shopping (following recommended precautions). We have reduced our hours to suit the needs of the staff and community.
We’re still offering online orders with curb side pickup or local delivery. More info is available here.
Stay safe and healthy!
We’re looking for a customer-service oriented person to join our growing team at Dandelion Foods. We are currently looking for Part-Time and Full-Time Store Clerks.
Your responsibilities would be to ensure the highest level of service possible to all Dandelion Foods customers while assisting in all departments.
We’re looking to fill days, evenings and weekend shifts. If interested, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cash coverage
- Stock shelves and displays
- Rotate older stock and review for short-dated items
- Label items accurately with price tags or signs
- Keep backstock areas in order; assist buyer determine out-of-stocks
- Check deliveries to verify piece count and any damaged items
- Help with special orders
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Able to multi-task and remain flexible to the changing needs of the business
- Regular, predictable attendance
- Familiarity with MS Office and Point of Sale systems
- Previous customer service experience
- Team player
Physical Demands of Position:
- Ability to lift/push/pull/carry up to 30 pounds frequently; 30-50+ pounds occasionally
- Manual dexterity with ability to use hands, wrists, and fingers for extended periods of time
- Ability to stand, walk, kneel, crouch for extended periods of time
- Regular exposure to working in refrigerated and frozen environments
Fast- paced retail floor environment. Required to perform many tasks with emphasis on upholding department and product standards while ensuring a high level of friendly and community-oriented customer service.
☀️ What’s in your sunscreen?☀️
Traditional sunscreens (non mineral) contain ingredients that can be harmful to you – disrupting our hormones, interfering with our endocrine system, aggravating our skin – and harm our environment.
Broad spectrum, mineral-based sunscreen offers protection from both UVA rays (which penetrates the skin) and UVB rays (sunburn). If your label doesn’t mention both, you may have zero protection from UVA rays.