Our September Health First flyer is live! Don’t miss your chance to stock up on staple items, new products and wellness products.
With a variety of options like fish oils, kid-friendly multivitamins, probiotics and more, you have many ways to keep your kids healthy all year long.
Read on to learn how you can support your child’s immune system all year long!
Mushrooms have been used for millennia by cultures around the world, for both food & healing. We now have the science to understand why they are so beneficial and how we can use them in our everyday life for whole body health.
Please join Andrew Hamill NNCP, who will introduce you to the most powerful mushrooms available today and what you need to know when choosing your mushroom product.
WHERE: Dandelion Foods, 451 Ottawa St, Suite E, Almonte
WHEN: Wednesday, October 3 – 6:30 PM
RSVP: In-store, by email (see form below) or call 613-256-4545
Andrew Hamill NNCP
Andrew Hamill is a Holistic Nutritionist and educator with 15 years of experience in the Natural Health Industry. With an affinity for plants, herbs, mushrooms and superfoods in their whole form, Host Defense Organic Mushrooms are a natural fit for his passion.
Join us for another great Saturday in-store demo, this time with Skin Essence representative, Emily. Plus, you’ll save 20% the whole line of Skin Essence during the demo – now’s the time to stock up!
Date: Saturday, September 8, 2018
Time: 11a.m. to 3p.m.
Location: 451 Ottawa St., Almonte
Skin Essence believes formulating a premium organic skin care line starts with sourcing the highest quality ingredients from around the world.
By filling their bottles entirely with nature’s extracts, their products are designed to nourish, heal, and hydrate the skin providing exceptional results while also completely avoiding the use of fillers, preservatives, and synthetic chemicals.
Each product is carefully made in small batches and contained in amber glass to ensure optimum purity and freshness.
L-theanine is an amino acid found almost solely in the green tea plant. It has been found to promote alpha brain wave production, a state of relaxation similar to that experienced during and after meditation.
Read Pure Lab Vitamins’ latest blog post to find out all you need to know about nature’s powerful relaxant, as well as how it can help reduce anxiety and make stressful situations more manageable.
Come in store for more information!
Move over Brady Bunch, we’ve got The Bitters Bunch! Indigestion? Bloating? Burping? Gas? Canadian Bitters from @stfrancisherbfarm to the rescue.
#bloatedbelly #bittersface #canadianmade #indegestion #gassybelly
Canadian Bitters® contains Gentian which is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine:
- to help relieve digestive disturbances/dyspepsia;
- as a digestive tonic and bitter to help stimulate appetite and aid digestion (stomachic); and
- to help prevent nausea (anti-emetic).
St. Francis Herb Farm’s Canadian Bitters is certified organic.
Canadian Bitters® is one of St. Francis Herb Farm’s best known formulas and contains what are considered cooling (bitter) herbs and warming (pungent) herbs, as well as aromatic digestives.
We’re looking for a customer-service oriented person to join our growing team at Dandelion Foods. As Part-Time Grocery Clerk, your responsibilities would be to ensure the highest level of service possible to all Dandelion Foods customers while assisting in inventory management across all departments.
We’re looking to fill 20 hours/week including afternoon, early evenings and weekend hours. If interested, please send a resume to email@example.com
- Stock shelves and displays
- Cash coverage
- Rotate older stock and review for short-dated items
- Label items accurately with price tags or signs
- Keep backstock areas in order; assist buyer determine out-of-stocks
- Check deliveries to verify piece count and any damaged items
- Help with special orders
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Able to multi-task and remain flexible to the changing needs of the business
- Regular, predictable attendance
- Familiarity with MS Office and POS systems
- Previous customer service experience
- Team player
Physical Demands of Position:
- Ability to lift/push/pull/carry up to 30 pounds frequently; 30-50+ pounds occasionally
- Manual dexterity with ability to use hands, wrists, and fingers for extended periods of time
- Ability to stand, walk, kneel, crouch for extended periods of time
- Regular exposure to working in refrigerated and frozen environments
Fast- paced retail floor environment. Ability to work well with others while performing many tasks with emphasis on upholding department and product standards while ensuring a high level of friendly and community-oriented customer service.
If interested, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org