Through our selection of products, Dandelion Foods strives to enrich the health and well-being of our customers, as well as the economic health of our community. We promote a sustainable local food system, and we offer products that both meet the needs and reflect the values of our community. We prioritize the following products:
- High-quality natural foods
- Local products. When local sources are not available, we give preference to regional, domestic, and fairly traded international products.
- we define local as Lanark, Leeds and Grenville, Frontenac and Renfrew counties and the greater Ottawa area, or having value added in those regions;
- Organic products
- Products causing minimal environmental impacts
- Non-GMO (genetically modified organism) products
- Items requested by our customers and products that meet unique needs in our community
If you know of a product that Dandelion Foods should carry, please speak with one of the Dandelion Foods team members in store or contact us directly.