Full-time Store Clerk
We’re looking for a customer-service focussed and detail-oriented person to join our growing team at Dandelion Foods. As Full-Time Store Clerk, your responsibilities would be to ensure the highest level of service possible to all Dandelion Foods customers while assisting in all departments.
We’re looking to fill 30-40 hours/week including mornings, evenings and weekends. Please note that the individual must be able to work consistently throughout the year.
If interested, please send a resume to email@example.com
- Cash coverage
- Stock shelves and displays
- Rotate older stock and review for short-dated items
- Label items accurately with price tags or signs
- Keep backstock areas in order; assist buyer determine out-of-stocks
- Check deliveries to verify piece count and any damaged items
- Help with special orders
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Able to multi-task and remain flexible to the changing needs of the business
- Regular, predictable attendance
- Familiarity with MS Office and Point of Sale systems
- Previous customer service experience
- Team player
Physical Demands of Position:
- Ability to lift/push/pull/carry up to 30 pounds frequently; 30-50+ pounds occasionally
- Manual dexterity with ability to use hands, wrists, and fingers for extended periods of time
- Ability to stand, walk, kneel, crouch for extended periods of time
- Regular exposure to working in refrigerated and frozen environments
Fast- paced retail floor environment. Required to perform many tasks with emphasis on upholding department and product standards while ensuring a high level of friendly and community-oriented customer service.