We’re looking for a customer-service oriented person to join our growing team at Dandelion Foods. As Full-Time Store Clerk, your responsibilities would be to ensure the highest level of service possible to all Dandelion Foods customers while assisting in all departments.
The position would be for 25-35 hours/week including afternoon, days, evenings and weekends.
- Provide assistance and information to customers in making purchases.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Ensure the store is clean, safe and in order.
- Keep shelves fully stocked with fresh products.
- Prepare store displays and ensure that products are accurately labeled.
- Process customer orders and payments.
- Discard expired items.
- Receive and assist with incoming deliveries.
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Able to multi-task and remain flexible to the changing needs of the business
- Regular, predictable attendance
- Familiarity with MS Office and Point of Sale systems
- Previous customer service experience
- Team player
Physical Demands of Position:
- Ability to lift/push/pull/carry up to 30 pounds frequently; 30-50+ pounds occasionally
- Manual dexterity with ability to use hands, wrists, and fingers for extended periods of time
- Ability to stand, walk, kneel, crouch for extended periods of time
- Regular exposure to working in refrigerated and frozen environments
Fast- paced retail floor environment. Required to perform many tasks with emphasis on upholding department and product standards while ensuring a high level of friendly and community-oriented customer service.
Please send resumes to email@example.com