Dandelion Foods is an independent, employee-owned organic grocer and supplements store in Almonte, Ontario. With a focus on our community, we offer the best in whole, local and organic foods, as well as alternative foods for specialty diets.
We are currently looking for a part-time Supplements Assistant with a background in Holistic Nutrition. The position is for 20 hours per week, with the possibility for more in future.
Deadline for application is July 31, 2017.
For this position we require someone who is personable, and has:
- Strong natural health product knowledge
- Post-Secondary Education — preferably Holistic Nutrition, Homeopathy or Naturopathy
- Minimum of one year’s experience in retail, sales and customer service
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a very fast-paced environment.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Providing customer service: answering customer inquiries, guiding customers through our wide variety of supplements, making appropriate recommendations, offering some protocol support and dietary suggestions as well
- Operating cash registers, scales, scanners, and point of sales systems
- Maintaining a professional relationship with our company representatives and co-workers
- Inventory and merchandising procedures: receiving, processing, and organizing inventory
- Prompt communication with management and coworkers
- Cleaning and organizing
- Maintaining excellent product knowledge: attending company and product webinars, tele-trainings, and dinner trainings.
Please send your resume/CV with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Dandelion Foods team