Dandelion Foods is an independent, employee-owned organic grocer and supplements store in Almonte, Ontario. With a focus on our community, we offer the best in whole, local and organic foods, as well as alternative foods for specialty diets.
We’re looking for a customer-service focussed and detail-oriented person to join our growing team at Dandelion Foods. As full-time Supplement Assistant, your responsibilities will be to ensure the highest level of service possible to all Dandelion Foods customers while assisting in the departments of Supplements and Health & Beauty.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing excellent customer service, specifically: answering customer inquiries; guiding customers through our wide variety of supplements; making appropriate product recommendations; offering protocol support; and, assisting with dietary suggestions
- Operating cash registers, scales, scanners, and point of sales systems
- Maintaining a professional relationship with our company representatives and co-workers
- Receiving, processing, and organizing inventory
- Prompt communication with management and coworkers
- Cleaning and organizing
- Maintaining excellent product knowledge, including attending company and product webinars, tele-trainings, and dinner trainings.
- Strong natural health product knowledge
- Minimum of one year’s experience in retail, sales and customer service
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a very fast-paced environment.
- Post-Secondary Education — preferably Holistic Nutrition, Homeopathy or Naturopathy
- Familiarity with MS Office and POS systems
Physical Demands of Position:
- Manual dexterity with ability to use hands, wrists, and fingers for extended periods
- Ability to stand, walk, kneel, crouch for extended periods of time
Fast- paced retail floor environment. Ability to work well with others while performing many tasks with emphasis on upholding department and product standards while ensuring a high level of friendly and community-oriented customer service.
Please send your resume/CV with cover letter to: email@example.com. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Dandelion Foods team